CEI / MEM-C Ambassador Signup: 2019-2020
Please see below for 2019-2020 volunteer opportunities.
• No prior experience is needed to volunteer for these events.
• Transportation will be provided, unless otherwise stated.
• Times listed below include approximate driving time.
• Here is a link to the CEI Ambassador website to find more information.
• Please provide your NAME, EMAIL and PHONE # when you signup. Only your name will be visible to others.
Please email Shaun Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com for any questions.
Times shown below include time needed for supplies pickup, travel, setup, cleanup, etc.
Signing up for a slot indicates you are available for the entire time indicated.
Outreach events will be updated periodically throughout the year.
• Einstein Middle School: 12/13/19; 7:30 AM-12:30 PM
• King County Library-Issaquah: 1/25/20; 10:30 AM-3 PM
• Enumclaw Interactive STEAM Expo: 2/13/20; 2:30 PM-9 PM
• Introduce a Girl to Renewable Energy: 2/22/20; 12-4:30 PM; MGH 135
• Sawyer Woods Elementary: 3/12/20; 4:30-8:30 PM
|Einstein Middle School||Fri, Dec 13 @ 7:30 AM||Liwen Xing, Mansi Maheshwari|
|King County Library-Issaquah||Sat, Jan 25 @ 9:00 AM||
Slot me in
|Enumclaw Interactive STEAM Expo||Thu, Feb 13 @ 2:30 PM||Duyen Tran, Courtney Otani, Caitlyn Wolf|
|Introduce a Girl to Renewable Energy||Sat, Feb 22 @ 12:00 PM||Yao Long, Mansi Maheshwari|
|Sawyer Woods Elementary||Thu, Mar 12 @ 4:30 PM||
Slot me in